Join us at this gathering of open-minded seekers like you.
AREI’s mission is to help humankind learn we are spiritual beings having a physical experience, we can communicate assuredly with loved ones in the next realm of life, there is no need to fear the normal life transition called death, and we should live together in peace, love, and joy. To achieve that mission, we are making available resources that will answer your questions about the afterlife, your loved ones living there, how to communicate with them, and what you can expect at your own transition.
Take a look at our schedule here: 2018_Afterlife_Symposium_Schedule. Shopping is open to the public, Meet & Greet Happy Hours, also open to the public!
One-Day Passes available ~ includes Banquet that evening!
Featuring the foremost experts in afterlife communication, near death, reincarnation, healing grief, seances, private mediumship readings, the new spirituality, connection, wisdom, and fun!
This is the largest, most comprehensive Afterlife and end-of-this-life gathering in the world.
- Learn what the dead want us to know about living.
- Make connections with loved ones and pets who have passed on.
- Meet your Spirit Guides and Master Guide
- Evidence for reincarnation
- Keys to having afterlife connections
- Mediums who materialize people explain how
- Learn to access expanded states of consciousness
- A modern day look at healing from grief
- Take an educational, fun, jeep tour of the Sonoran Desert
- Tour magical, mystical Sedona
- Visit the Musical Instrument Museum and Desert Botanical Gardens
- So much more!
We’re teaching the latest in what we know about the afterlife, after death communications, the life review, what the dead want us to know about living, personal power, and how to transform yourself spiritually.
“A big ball of love”
~ 2017 Attendee
💜 Early Bird Pricing available until August 1, 2018.
💜 New venue ~ the magnificent Doubletree Resort Scottsdale ~ we’ve negotiated super rates for you at this exclusive Scottsdale Resort. Overflow rooms are available at Embassy Suites Scottsdale and Hotel Adeline, both within 10 minutes walking distance!
“AREI symposiums are life changing!”
~ 2017 attendee
💜 Make your reservations at the Doubletree Resort Scottsdale here!
💜 Questions? Contact Kathleen here!
💙 BE SEEN: We are also seeking vendors, sponsors and goodie bag items! Contact Kathleen for details here!