A gathering of 27 pioneering experts on afterlife communication and making the death transition
The Afterlife Research and Education Institute, Inc., is bringing together 25 pioneering researchers, developers, educators, and practitioners for a symposium on the state of the art in afterlife communication and in methods of assisting people to understand and go comfortably through the transition called death.
Come to this symposium if you:
- Want to learn to connect with your loved ones in the afterlife
- Are someone who could help others connect with their loved ones
- Need the skills you will learn to help people in grief or help people preparing for their own transitions
- Are a researcher, educator, or developer in afterlife communication, end-of-this-life activities, and spirituality who wants to network with others and use what you learn to advance your work
- Are curious and eager to explore these beautiful, eternal truths
- Desire to learn how new ways of growing in love and compassion can make a difference for us as individuals and for humankind.
Afterlife Research and Education Symposium
September 15 – 17, Scottsdale, AZ
Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale Resort
4415 E Paradise Village Pkwy S, Phoenix, AZ 85032
Super-early bird fee (before May 15, 2017): $175
Early bird fee (before July 15, 2017): $225
Full price fee (after July 14, 2017): $295
Questions, contact Kathleen Malone, email or call, 602.799.1617.